Renovation of a beautiful, historic Church that included upgrade of mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems. The sanctuary received a facelift with new plaster and millwork. New wood floors were installed in the sacristy and the narthex and the main area of the church had wood floors refinished and plaster cleaned. A new shingle roof was installed. The rectory renovations include mechanical upgrades, ADA upgrades and the installation of a new steel stair tower for accessibility. The roof was replaced and the exterior was restored.
- Owner: Archdiocese of New Orleans
- Location: 1307 Louisiana Avenue, New Orleans, LA
- Architect: Koch & Wilson Architects
Our Lady of Good Counsel Church Historic Renovation