RGGC completed a seven-month renovation of a four-story, historic 1800s building to house Fidelity’s main office branch and tenant space above. The first-floor former bank spaces date to the 1958 renovation and consists of a large open banking area with a curved marble clad counter, wood slat office dividers, bank vault door, and terrazzo floors. The second floor was finished out as executive offices and consists of seven offices, break out workspaces, a board room, and break room. The third and fourth floors are white box ready for future tenants.
- Owner: 353 Carondelet, LLC
- Location: 353 Carondelet Street
- Architect: Trapolin-Peer Architects
Fidelity Bank HQ